February 11, 2012

Lonnie Franklin - Love is So Right / Can't Get Enough


I know this is out there in blogdom, or it was for a while somewhere, but it's one of the few items I ever bought on Ebay that cost more than 20 bucks, I just don't buy stuff on ebay, it because an addiction that is incurable, I don't even buy from high end stores anymore, I dig for gems, period, I look for 1 or 2 dollar records with promise, mostly because I'm still pretty poor and cant afford not to, but also because its so much damn fun. But this was one item that I couldn't resist at the time. It was pretty unknown still back in early 09 and not many people were looking for it. So I snatched it up. I won't say how much I paid but it was a lot lot less than the 250 it commands on the reg now. What a beauty. I just love that song Love is So Right. DAMN. How anyone could think Can't get enough is better is beyond me. Why doesn't this thing sell for like 400-650. It deserves it. There aren't many at all. Must be some guy that found a source of em way back when.


LOVE IS SO RIGHT


CANT GET ENOUGH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing.

sean

transpacjackson said...

this song is shear brilliance. my goodness. It was previously shared also but this is both sides with pic sleeve, so enjoy it. LONNIE MFin FRANKLIN. GO LONNIE, GO LONNIE.