April 12, 2009

Well if its gonna be my first post it might as well be a doozy...


So here it is. The famed and impossibly rare Minority Band - Journey to The Shore, LP. On JSR Records, 1980. In the last 6 years or so, I have seen 2 auction on Ebay, the first for about $700.00 and the most recent for a whopping $1100.00 How amongst all the bullshit records in the endless bullshit crates was this sparkling diamond beauty uncovered? Wish I could tell you. Major props to my friend Eric for gripping this one and letting me suckle on it for a while. There are some snap crackle pops on the recording, and the vinyl itself is not perfect, but with only 500 of these presed ever, I;m just pleased to have one that isnt completely trashed, which I would gladly take as well. But don't get the wrong idea, the sound on this one is great once you get past the first 30 seconds of each side. So... get ready to be taken to the SHORE! With the minority band biotches! I use rapidshare to store my files. I liek it the best. PASSWORD: transpacjackson This is the link.

4 comments:

alphabet said...

You got some killaz!!! Thanks a lot

ryanb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ryanb said...

I just went backwards from current to first post. I've got to say this one of the finer blogs on the internet, not only have you passed along some great unheard music (by me at least) but you offer up personal insight on each post, which I appreciate. Thanks so much and I look forward to further posts!

Ryan

Anonymous said...

wow! wow! wow! This LP is amazing.
sean