April 26, 2009

Mega Rare crate find: texas funk powerhouse from san antonio


I have to give massive credit to backspin records in austin texas for this piece, they found it and I bought it from them for a fantastic price. Here is an unknown gem on a bizarre label, as everything else I have seen on the label is bad tejano. But here lies the ubiqutious master of latino funk, the Chico Band. Presenting the song Chico's Geto. Misspelling and everything. I am going to sell it on ebay eventually so keep your eyes open cause I've never seen one sell anywhere before. If anybody has any more info just drop me a comment. No password. This is a splice of the a side into the bside. Its not altered in any way though, just erasing the fade out and splicing the pt 2 bside in.

GET DOWN ON THAT SAN ANTONIO FUNK WITH CHICO!

No comments: