May 24, 2012

Cix Bits Band - Can't Turn Myself Around (Haze Records test pressing only)


Okay I must admit I downloaded these files from the ebay auction and spliced them together into one track, sounds fabulous and it must be heard tho, awesome track in the style of my PALER SHADE OF WHITE compilation a while back, in fact this probably would be the crowning piece if I were to ever release a second volume.  But for now I can't help but share this one with you guys a little early. Basically it's one long track, maybe taken in a few different cuts, split as an A side and B side, I believe this was pressed before the 12" single was out. This freakishly rare item sold for 550 dollars in vg- condition with a crack through it, yikes. Probably worth it though as it is unique. I wonder what else Haze Records put out? I'm virtually certain that I will be barraged with requests to take this down so get it while the gettin is good. Oh btw the Cix Bits Band actually have another release on Haze that was in fact formally released for sale, or promos I dunno, and its a slightly more psych tinged uptempo funk track, quite good but no where near this guy.


ADD THIS TO YOU PALER SHADE OF WHITE COMP. BECAUSE I WILL PROBABLY NEVER GET AROUND TO DOING A SECOND VOLUME.


6 comments:

tricksteez said...

broken link. update plz

transpacjackson said...

Updated.

Anonymous said...

Top stuff! Thanks a bunch.
sean

transpacjackson said...

Holly, where have you gone?

Holly said...

Just running late, dear Transpac, internet access often hard to come by these days! This is great ;-)

Anonymous said...

this is the direction your blog should travel. maybe some harold gill. by the way, this is fantastic blog filled with amazing unheard music. thanks for the hard work